News and Events
24 JULY 2018
KUMON BRING YOUR FRIENDS CAMPAIGN IN AUGUST 2018
BRING YOUR FRIENDS CAMPAIGN
Enjoy two weeks free classes when you register before 17th August 2018. The classes will be commenced from 17th August to 30th August 2018.
This campaign is available for new and current students from the age of 4 to 17 years old.
You only need to follow these four steps to participate:
1) Find your nearest Centre at http://my.kumonglobal.com or call 1-800-88-1010.
2) Call the Instructor and register before 17th August 2018.
3) Have your child assessed for Kumon English or Kumon Maths and discuss a study plan with the Instructor.
4) Arrange for your child to attend free classes sessions during the period of 17th – 30th August.
Terms & Conditions
1. The free trial classes will only be available from 17th to 30th August 2018, subject to the different class schedules available at each Kumon Centre. Schedule for the respective Centres can be found at http://my.kumonglobal.com.
2. This campaign is available at all Kumon Centres in Malaysia except for the Kumon Vista Kiara Centre.
3. Students aged 4-17 are eligible to participate in the campaign.
4. Categories of Participants:
I) New Students
- Parents/guardians of new students must attend the Parents Orientation prior to class commencement. - New students may sign up for Mathematics AND/OR English ONLY.
- Each new student can only be introduced by one existing Kumon student regardless of the number of trial subjects taken.
- Bring along the campaign leaflet for registration/Parents Orientation at your preferred Centre.
II) Current Kumon Students who take up an additional trial subject
- May sign up for Mathematics OR English ONLY.
5. Registration must be done at any preferred Kumon Centre before 17th August 2018. No registration fee will be charged.
6. Kumon bag will not be given upon free trial classes registration.
7. Students are recommended to purchase the English subject CD based on their level of study at customer price. This CD purchase, however, is optional.
8. Acceptance into the free trial classes is on a first come first served basis.
9. The number of participants will be depending on each Kumon centre’s capacity.
10. Late enrolment may result in fewer study sessions within the campaign period.
11. Homework will be assigned to students for non-class days as well throughout the campaign period.
12. By participating in this campaign, all participants are in agreement to the Terms and Conditions stated above.
13. Kumon Education (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to vary, delete or add on to any of these Terms and Conditions without any notice.
In case of a dispute, Kumon Education (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to have the final decision.
In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the Bahasa Melayu/Chinese versions of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Note to Current Student:
• Current Kumon student who brings their friend(s) to join the campaign will be entitled for one special gift per student regardless the trial subjects taken.
• Current Kumon student who join the campaign (take up additional trial subject) AND enroll in the subject by 20th September 2018 will also be entitled for one special gift. Tuition fee of RM160 per subject (4-12 years old) or RM170 per subject (13-17 years old) upon enrolment is applicable.
• All special gifts must be claimed at the respective Centre by 30th November 2018. No claim shall be entertained after 30th November 2018.
Read the experiences of those students Kumon has helped nurture.
Kumon Fuels Desires into Strong Vision
Search for a Kumon Centre near you