News and Events
26 FEBRUARY 2018
KUMON FREE* TRIAL CAMPAIGN IN MARCH 2018
FREE* TRIAL CAMPAIGN IS BACK!
Enjoy two weeks free classes when you register before 17th March 2018. The classes will be commenced from 18th March to 31st March 2018.
This campaign is available for new and current students from the age of 4 to 17 years old.
You only need to follow these four steps to participate:
1) Find your nearest centre at http://my.kumonglobal.com or call 1-800-88-1010.
2) Call the instructor and register before 17th March 2018.
3) Have your child assessed for Kumon English or Kumon Maths and discuss a study plan with the instructor.
4) Arrange for your child to attend free classes sessions during the period of 18th – 31st March.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Free Trial Classes campaign will only be available from 18th to 31st March 2018, subject to the different class schedules available at each Kumon centre. Schedule for the respective centres can be found at http://my.kumonglobal.com.
2. This campaign is available at all Kumon centres in Malaysia except for the Kumon Vista Kiara Centre.
3. Students aged 4-17 are eligible to participate in the campaign.
4. This campaign is open to:
I) New Students
- Parents/guardians of new student must attend the Parents Orientation prior to class commencement.
- New students may sign up for Mathematics OR English ONLY.
II) Current Kumon Students who take up an additional trial subject
- Current students may sign up for Mathematics OR English ONLY.
5. Registration must be done at any preferred Kumon centre before 17th March 2018. No registration fee will be charged.
6. Students are recommended to purchase the English subject CD based on their level of study at customer price. This CD purchase, however, is optional.
7. Acceptance into the Free Trial Classes campaign is on a first come first served basis.
8. Late enrolment may result in fewer study sessions within the campaign period.
9. Homework will be assigned to students for non-class days as well throughout the Campaign period.
10. Kumon bag will not be given upon Free Trial Classes campaign registration.
11. The number of participants will be depending on each Kumon centre’s capacity.
12. By participating in this campaign, all participants are in agreement to the Terms and Conditions stated above.
13. Kumon Education (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to vary, delete or add on to any of these Terms and Conditions without any notice.
In case of a dispute, Kumon Education (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to have the final decision.
In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the Bahasa Melayu/Chinese version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Read the experiences of those students Kumon has helped nurture.
Kumon Fuels Desires into Strong Vision
Search for a Kumon Centre near you