News and Events
1 April 2017
Kumon Free Trial 15–31 May 2017
Have your child join over 4.2 million students around the world who are experiencing the benefits of this unique method of learning. During the Free Trial your child will have the chance to learn through Kumon Maths or Kumon English and attend a local Kumon Education Centre for four class days.
If your child already studies maths or English with Kumon, enhance their learning by participating in a trial of a second subject for free.
Students like Helina are a wonderful example of how Kumon can benefit children at school.
'I remember when Helina was at school and she struggled to remember her times tables’, said her father Quang. ‘A friend told me, “Oh you can go to Kumon, they have a free trial for two weeks. You can try it and see if you like it”, so we had a go.’
That was in 2011. Helina is now in Year 9, has completed Kumon maths and is currently studying maths topics normally studied at university level, such as vector calculus and statistics.
Even though she is in advanced maths at school, the work is still easy for her. ‘At school we’re just doing Year 10 to Year 11 maths. Tests are really easy because it’s just the same material I’ve learned at Kumon’, she shared.
‘Helina is now in the top maths class’, said Quang. ‘When people in her class are having troubles with understanding maths she helps them because she gets the answer straight away. She understands how it works.’
Just follow these four easy steps to participate:
1. Call your local Instructor before 8 May to register for an upcoming information session.
2. Have your child assessed for Kumon English or Kumon Maths and discuss a study plan.
3. Arrange for your child to attend four class sessions during the period of 15–31 May.
4. Meet with your local Instructor to discuss your child’s Kumon experience.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Kumon Education Centres throughout May.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Places are limited and acceptance for the Free Trial is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Attendance at an information session is mandatory prior to your child participating in the Kumon Free Trial.
- Please register for this before 8 May.
- The Free Trial consists of four sessions at a Kumon Education Centre during the period of 15–31 May.
- Worksheets are provided for non-centre days during the Free Trial period.
- Late registration may result in fewer study sessions.
- Class days, operating hours and available sessions vary across Kumon Centres.
- The Free Trial is available for one subject only (either English or Maths).
- There is no obligation to enrol after the Free Trial.
Read the experiences of those students Kumon has helped nurture.
Search for a Kumon Centre near you