News and Events
4 OCTOBER 2016
KUMON YEAR-END CAMPAIGN* IN NOVEMBER 2016
Enjoy 1.5 months study with only 1 month fee
Since its establishment in Malaysia, Kumon has spread the love and joy of learning among students. They look forward to attending school and are all-rounders who excel not only in their studies but also other activities.
We envision to reach out to as many children as possible to help them benefit from the Kumon Method of Learning. In achieving that vision, Kumon Malaysia will be launching Year-End Special Campaign whereby children from the age of 4 to 17 can enjoy 1.5 months of Kumon study with only 1 month fee this November!
The value added Kumon classes will commence between 6th November and 20th December. It’s not only applicable to new Kumon students but also our existing students!
Hurry, Register before 7th November 2016!
*Terms & Conditions
1. This campaign will only be available from 7th November to 20th December 2016, subject to the different class schedules available at each Kumon centre. Schedule for the respective centres can be found at http://my.kumonglobal.com.
2. This campaign is available at all Kumon centres in Malaysia except the Kumon Vista Kiara Centre.
3. This campaign is open to:
I) New Students - Parents/guardians of new student must attend the Parents’ Orientation prior to class commencement. - New students may sign up for Mathematics and/or English. - New students must pay a RM30 registration fee. - **A Kumon bag will be given upon registration.
II) Current Kumon Students who take up an additional subject - Current students may sign up for Mathematics or English.
4. Registration must be done at any preferred Kumon centres before 7th November 2016.
5. All participants must pay the tuition fee of RM160 per subject (4-12 years old) or RM170 per subject (13-17 years old) upon registration.
6. Late enrolment may result in fewer study sessions within the campaign period.
7. Homework will be assigned to students for non-class days within 7th November to 20th December 2016.
8. The number of participants will be depending on each Kumon centre’s capacity.
9. By participating in this campaign, all participants are in agreement to the Terms and Conditions stated above.
10. Kumon Education (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to vary, delete or add on to any of these Terms and Conditions without any notice. In case of a dispute, Kumon Education (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to have the final decision.
In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia/Chinese version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Read the experiences of those students Kumon has helped nurture.
Kumon Fuels Desires into Strong Vision
Search for a Kumon Centre near you