News and Events
1 July 2016
Free Trial August 2016
Have your child join over 4.2 million students around the world who are experiencing the benefits of this unique method of learning. During the Free Trial your child will have the chance to learn through the Kumon Maths or English Programme and attend a local Kumon Education Centre for four class days.
If your child already studies maths or English with Kumon, enhance their learning by trialling a second subject for free!
Students like Alicia have already seen benefits from joining a past Free Trial with Kumon. Alicia’s mum, Megan said, “Her Free Trial experience was great. I wanted her to start early and the Free Trial just got her in so she could start the programme. Now she goes in to the Centre, picks up her booklet and she just does her work happily,”
By the time Alicia entered Year 1 she was already learning maths concepts ahead of her grade level.
“After the first day of school, the teacher said to me that Alicia is fantastic at calculating maths,” Megan said. “My children are just like any other child but it just goes to show you, when you put in the effort, there are rewards.”
Just follow these four easy steps to participate:
1. Call your local Instructor before 8 August to register for an upcoming information session.
2. Have your child assessed for the Kumon English or Maths Programme and discuss a study plan.
3. Arrange for your child to attend four class sessions during the period of 15–31 August.
4. Meet with your local Instructor to discuss your child’s Kumon experience.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Kumon Education Centres throughout August.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
• Places are limited and acceptance for the Free Trial is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Attendance at an information session is mandatory prior to your child participating in the Kumon Free Trial. Please register for this before 8 August.
• The Free Trial consists of four sessions at a Kumon Education Centre during the period of 15–31 August.
• Worksheets are provided for non-centre days during the Free Trial period.
• Late registration may result in fewer study sessions.
• Class days, operating hours and available sessions vary across Kumon Centres.
• The Free Trial is available for one subject only (either English or Maths).
• There is no obligation to enrol after the Free Trial
Read the experiences of those students Kumon has helped nurture.
Search for a Kumon Centre near you