- What are the main things I should do to make Kumon work for my child?
- Parental support is very important to ensure that Kumon works for your child.
The main things you can do are:
• Set a regular time slot and place at home
• Ensure that the study area is free of distractions
• Encourage your child to tackle problem areas by themselves
• Provide plenty of praise and encouragement
• Maintain good communication with your Instructor
Behind every successful child is a supportive and understanding parent and this also applies to Kumon study.
- Q:What is the youngest age a child can enroll in Kumon Centre?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q:What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q:Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q:Why do students have to study worksheets every day?
- Q:What are the main things I should do to make Kumon work for my child?