- What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- At Kumon, students can perform up to 100% of their potential. We acknowledge the child’s individual ability and needs because in reality, children do not progress as a group and learn at the same pace.
Study load and pace are all suited to each child. Kumon hones self-learning skills as it allows the child’s individual needs and abilities to govern his or her own progress. Mastery of the topic is ensured before moving on to a new one, enabling the child to tackle challenges with confidence. This further boosts the child’s ability and desire to study materials ahead of his or her grade level.
- Q:What is the youngest age a child can enroll in Kumon Centre?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q:What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q:Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q:Why do students have to study worksheets every day?
- Q:What are the main things I should do to make Kumon work for my child?