- What kind of results will I see in my child?
- In the beginning, students study materials that they are familiar with. As they master these lessons, they will gain the confidence and motivation to take on new challenges.
Students gradually begin to tackle topics they have not learned. At Kumon, they will be able to study advanced topics independently. This develops their analytical ability and instills perseverance. Eventually students find that they have begun to excel in other subjects as well. This is because they are applying the self-learning skills developed through Kumon.
- Q:What is the youngest age a child can enroll in Kumon Centre?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q:What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q:Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q:Why do students have to study worksheets every day?
- Q:What are the main things I should do to make Kumon work for my child?