- What is the youngest age a child can enroll in Kumon Centre?
- Kumon Centres in Malaysia are accepting children aged 4 to 17.
In Kumon, children start with their own “just right” level, the level at which they can progress on their own. With the aim of developing self-learning ability, the Kumon programme enables each child to progress at his or her own pace.
- Q:What is the youngest age a child can enroll in Kumon Centre?
- Q:Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q:What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q:What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q:Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q:Why do students have to study worksheets every day?
- Q:What are the main things I should do to make Kumon work for my child?